Agendas, Minutes and Bank Reconciliations
|11 Jan 2016||Council Meeting||Download76 KB||Download434 KB||Download16 KB|
|08 Feb 2016||Council Meeting||Download78 KB||Download341 KB||Download12 KB|
|14 Mar 2016||Council Meeting||Download79 KB||Download355 KB||Download15 KB|
|21 Mar 2016||Annual Assembly||Download80 KB||Download201 KB|
|11 Apr 2016||Council Meeting||Download81 KB||Download488 KB||Download14 KB|
|09 May 2016||Council Meeting||Download80 KB||Download413 KB||Download15 KB|
|08 Jun 2016||Council Meeting||Download79 KB||Download362 KB||Download13 KB|
|11 Jul 2016||Council Meeting||Download80 KB||Download273 KB||Download13 KB|
|08 Aug 2016||Council Meeting||Download84 KB||Download128 KB|
|12 Sep 2016||Council Meeting||Download172 KB||Download240 KB||Download15 KB|
|10 Oct 2016||Council Meeting||Download80 KB||Download448 KB||Download14 KB|
|14 Nov 2016||Council Meeting||Download78 KB||Download260 KB||Download14 KB|
|12 Dec 2016||Council Meeting||Download79 KB||Download251 KB|
Planning Briefing notices for planning applications within the Parish are sent to the Parish council by the New Forest NPA for comment and require one of the following 5 responses. The numbers below correspond to the "Comment" column for planning decisions shown in the minutes above.
- We recommend PERMISSION, for the reasons listed below, but would accept the decision reached by the National Park Authority's Officers under their delegated powers.
- We recommend REFUSAL, for the reasons listed below, but would accept the decision reached by the National Park Authority's Officers under their delegated powers.
- We recommend PERMISSION, for the reasons listed below.
- We recommend REFUSAL, for the reasons listed below.
- We are happy to accept the decision reached by the National Park Authority's Officers under their delegated powers.
In order to increase the transparency of the local council finances, all payments made are listed in a bank reconciliation accompanying the agenda and minutes for each monthly meeting shown above.
In addition, the following financial information is available:
A. Management accounts
- The receipts & payments account for 2014/15
- The budgeted receipts & payments account for 2015/16 with the actual results
- The budget for 2016/17.
Parish FY15/16 Income and Expenditure and FY16/17 Budget
B. The signed accounts
- Receipts & Payments 2015/16 - Download75 KB
- Supporting Statement summarising the community assets -
C. Annual return (relevant pages only)
- Section 1 – Annual Governance Statement - Download524 KB
- Section 2 – Accounting Statement 2015/16 - Download470 KB
- Section 3 – External Auditor Certificate & Report - Download387 KB