BPC Meeting Highways Reports
October 2023 Download
November 2023 Download
November Mid Report Download
Local roadworks and other traffic information can be found here.
Hampshire Highways (HH) are responsible for the maintenance of the Highways infrastructure and Highways drainage. Boldre Parish Council works in partnership with HHs to:
- Report high priority issues and track their resolution
- Work with the community to assist with local traffic issues where possible
- Liaise with HH con community requests
- Work with homeowners to ensure that highways and ditches are kept free of obstruction.
- The Council maintains a log of OPEN priority issues. Due to the high number of highways issues and the limited resources available to both Boldre Parish Council and Hampshire Highways, the Council focuses its efforts on the top issues at any one time. These issues can be identified in the OPEN log by the priority column. The log is updated with status of issues. When an issue is resolved, it will be marked as better or closed and moved to the RESOLVED log, and the backlog of issues will then be reviewed to identify the next item that will be classed as priority one