Agendas, Minutes and Bank Reconciliations
|05 Jan 2015||Extra Ordinary Meeting||Download152 KB||Download72 KB|
|12 Jan 2015||Council Meeting||Download80 KB||Download163 KB|
|09 Feb 2015||Council Meeting||Download80 KB||Download157 KB|
|09 Mar 2015||Council Meeting||Download139 KB||Download175 KB|
|16 Mar 2015||Annual Assembly||Download96 KB||Download203 KB|
|13 Apr 2015||Council Meeting||Download73 KB||Download154 KB||Download17 KB|
|11 May 2015||Council Meeting||Download188 KB||Download240 KB||Download14 KB|
|08 Jun 2015||Council Meeting||Download75 KB||Download242 KB||Download13 KB|
|13 Jul 2015||Council Meeting||Download151 KB||Download254 KB||Download16 KB|
|10 Aug 2015||Council Meeting||Download83 KB||Download192 KB||See September Doc.|
|14 Sep 2015||Council Meeting||Download76 KB||Download319 KB||Download17 KB|
|12 Oct 2015||Council Meeting||Download91 KB||Download304 KB||Download17 KB|
|09 Nov 2015||Council Meeting||Download76 KB||Download305 KB||Download15 KB|
|14 Dec 2015||Council Meeting||Download78 KB||Download320 KB||Download14 KB|
Planning Briefing notices for planning applications within the Parish are sent to the Parish council by the New Forest NPA for comment and require one of the following 5 responses. The numbers below correspond to the "Comment" column for planning decisions shown in the minutes above.
- We recommend PERMISSION, for the reasons listed below, but would accept the decision reached by the National Park Authority's Officers under their delegated powers.
- We recommend REFUSAL, for the reasons listed below, but would accept the decision reached by the National Park Authority's Officers under their delegated powers.
- We recommend PERMISSION, for the reasons listed below.
- We recommend REFUSAL, for the reasons listed below.
- We are happy to accept the decision reached by the National Park Authority's Officers under their delegated powers.
In order to increase the transparency of the local council finances, all payments made are listed in a bank reconciliation accompanying the agenda and minutes for each monthly meeting shown above.
In addition, the following financial information is available:
A. Management accounts
- The receipts & payments account for 2013/14
- The budgeted receipts & payments account for 2014/15 with the actual results
- The budget for 2015/16.
B. The signed accounts
- Receipts & Payments 2014/15 - Download245KB
- Expenditure Analyses 2014/15 - Download250 KB
- Supporting Statement summarising the community assets - Download250 KB
C. Annual Return (relevant pages only)
- Section 1 – Accounting Statement 2014/15 - Download456 KB
- Section 2 – Annual Governance Statement - Download507 KB
- Section 3 – External Auditor Certificate & Report - Download378 KB