BPC is happy to say that the Children's Play Area is open again within government and parish council guidelines!!
To keep this play area safe for everyone, please follow the guidance:
- DO NOT visit our play area if you or any members of your family group are showing symptoms of the COVID-19 virus
- The playground is fr the use of children of 14 years and under only
- The maximum number of people in the Play Area at any one time should be twelve
- 1 guardian to accompany no more than 3 children
- Please retain 2 metre distance from other users e.g. pushing swings
- To enable as many children as possible to use each item please limit to 5 minutes
- Use of your own hand sanitiser gel or wipes when using the equipment
- When using equipment do not touch faces
- Consumption of food and drink within play areas is not permitted
- Please use bins provided or preferably take litter home
All persons using this playground do so at their own risk. No liability for injury, loss or damage will be accepted by the Council.
Details of BPCs approach to reopening the play area and risk assessment can be found here.